1. Granting the platform for the knowledge and experience exchange:
- - by means of a web site and magazine;
- - various grants (the reference to possible grants);
- - the international congresses (the reference to the congresses), - “master classes” (the reference to master classes).
2. Working out, development and introduction of multidisciplinary approaches in clinical practice and improvement of quality of the oncological patients’ medical aid.
3. Assisting the professional development of young experts-oncologists and doctors – experts in the field of diagnostics, preventive measures and treatment of oncological diseases.
4. Informing widely about socially significant projects and achievements in the field of oncology.