CHICAGO -- November 10, 2015 -- Allowing select patients to self-manage blood thinners following heart valve surgery may lead to a lower risk of major complications, according to a study published online by the Annals of Thoracic Surgery. “Oral anticoagulation therapy is usually monitored by...
- Serbian cancerology week in conjunction with School of oncology of WFSOS Written on Friday, 19 August 2016 00:00 Read more...
- International scientific educational school in Bukhara Written on Thursday, 03 March 2016 06:00 Read more...
WFSOS Workshop 19-20 of February 2016 Chelyabinsk, Russia
- VI cycle of International Oncology Week Written on Tuesday, 13 October 2015 09:00 Read more...
- 31/10 - 05/11/2014 The 5th Cycle of the International Week of Oncology Integrated Educational Standards of Treatment in Oncology and Plastic Surgery: Technologies and Innovations Written on Tuesday, 30 September 2014 16:00
Program WFSOS School 2-4. November 2019, Roma , University Tor Vergata
XI School WFSOS
- Announcement Written on Monday, 21 May 2018 00:00 Read more...