This is to inform you that the International scientific educational school in Montenegro “Integrated Educational Standards of Treatment in Oncology:
Technologies and Innovations” has become the official school of World Federation Surgical Oncology Societies (WFSOS) this year according to the decision adopted during the meeting held in St.-Petersburg in 2012.
Yours faithfully, Professor I.Reshetov
We invite you to take part in the work of school. The basic idea is focused on the exchange of the practical and scientific information among colleagues from different countries, useful in their daily practical activities.
Business friendly atmosphere of two previous schools filled with original scientific discussions has demonstrated that such format of the international educational projects allows bringing in full the new scientific achievements of famous experts to colleagues from other countries.
Modern data on the problems of diagnostics and treatment of malignant tumors will be presented in lectures of WFSOS members. All reports, lectures and presentations made by means of “Power Point” will be both in Russian and English languages.
Organizers of School create possibilities for the active discussion among lecturers, experts and listeners:
- representation of practical clinical supervisions and their analysis;
- possibility of interactive supervision of operations.
The practical focus of activities according to the opinion of the previous cycles’ participants has resulted in solving a great number of special problems during discussion meeting understanding both accuracy of the diagnosis and commentary of its difficult sides.
The additional information is given on a site WWW.ONCOLOGY.RU.
Listeners will be issued the international certificates at the end of each cycle.
The preliminary program
|Lecturers: Professor Valerio Parisi (Italy), Professor Radan Dzodic (Serbia), Professor Lanisnik Bostjan (Slovenia)
Professor Vladimir Todorovic (Montenegro), Professor Valery Anikin (UK), Prof.. Michael Smola (Austria) Prof. J. Jazhckevich (Poland)
Prof. I. Reshetov (Russia), Prof.. Hari Shukla (India), Prof.Andrey Vazhenin, Prof. Anatoly Romanchishen (Russia)
Day 1 – 02.11
|8:30 – 10:00||Registration|
|10:00 – 11:00||Opening||Prof. A. Romanchishen,
Prof. V. Parisi,
Prof. J. Jazhckevich
|Ambassador of Russia in Montenegro, Mr. Nesterenko, Minister of Health of the Republic of of Montenegro, Mr. Miodrag Radunović|
|11:00 – 12:00||Lecture||V.Parisi - "The female pelvic pain - new treatment".|
|12:00– 12:30||Coffee Break||Coffee Break|
|12:30– 13:30||Lecture||H.Shukla -"Prevention of post-operative complications with somatostatin analogues in surgery of liver and pancreas".|
|13.30 – 14:30||Lecture||Radan Dzodic - "Lymphatic drainage, regional metastases and surgical management of papillary thyroid carcinoma arising in pyramidal lobe - a single institution experiance."|
|14.30 - 15.30||Lecture||M Smola - "Effective management in medicine".|
|15.30 - 16.00||Lecture||A Vazhenin - "Brain tissue response to the CyberKnife treatment.
- A new aspect of clinical radiobiology? "
|16:00-17:00||Lecture||V. Anikin - "Modern approach to the management of malignant pleural effusion"|
|18.00 - 20.00||Social program|
Day 2 - 03.11
|10.00—11:00||Lecture||Prof. A Vazhenin, Prof. V. Anikin||M.Ramli - "Targeted therapy in the combined treatment of pancreatic cancer".|
|11.00 -12.00||Lecture||R. Dzodic - "Prevention of hypoparathyroidismus in total thyroidectomy: surgical tehnique of préservations the parathyroid glands on venous arterial pedicle"|
|12.00-12.30||Coffee Break||Coffee Break|
|12:30- 13.30||Lecture||Miss Shradha Gupta - “Principles of specialist medical training in the UK: perspectives of the trainee|
|13.30– 14:30||Lecture||V. Anikin- “The role of circulating tumour cells in modern oncology”.|
|14:20-15:30||Lecture||Lanisnik Bostjan - "Management of the sinonasal malignancy: from open to endoscopic approaches"|
Day 3 -04.11
|10.00-11.00||Lecture||Prof. I. Reshetov, Prof. R. Dzodic||V. Parisi - "The mosquito puncture - new treatment.|
|11.00-12.00||Lecture||Lanisnik Bostjan - "Microvascular flap reconstruction after oncological resection of the head and neck cancer"|
|12.00-12.30||Coffee Break||Coffee Break|
|12.30-14.00||Lecture||J. Jazhckevich- " Mammary Gland Plasticity"|
|14.00– 15:00||Lecture||A. Romanchishen -"Major trends in the diagnosis and treatment of
patients with thyroid cancer during over 40 years of practice of
one onco-surgical center"
|15.00-15.30||Lecture||I. Reshetov - "Head and Neck Cancer. A Global Problem".|
|15.30-16:30||Summary. Presentation of diplomas|
|05.11 - Departure|
The Basic Themes
- Cancer Biotherapy
- The General principles of treatment of malignant tumors (beam therapy, chemotherapy)
- The Current state of a question of beam malignant tumors diagnostics
- Precancer diseases and initial forms of a cancer
- Clinical classification of tumors
- Clinical application of monoclonal antibodies in treatment sick persons suffering from cancer
- Morphology of tumors
- The General principles of rehabilitation of oncological patients
- Rehabilitation of patients with tumors of a thick gut
- Rehabilitation of patients with stomach tumors
- Rehabilitation of patients with mammary gland tumors
- Rehabilitation of patients with tumors of the locomotor system
- Rehabilitation of patients with tumors of lungs
- Rehabilitation of patients with head and neck tumors
- Low intensive laser radiation in oncosurgery
- Photodynamic therapy of early forms of tumors of various localizations. A hyperthermia
- A thyroid gland cancer. Tumors of salivary glands
- Thermoablation of tumors
- Diagnostics and treatment of non small cell lung carcinoma
- Peculiarities in the treatment of a small cell lung carcinoma
- Epidemiology, diagnostics of a stomach cancer▪
- Problems of diagnostics and rational treatment of the early stage of stomach cancer
- Medicinal therapy of a colorectal cancer
- Diagnostics and treatment of a liver cancer
- Malignant tumors of the biliopancreaticoduodenal zones
- Peculiarities of drug therapy of gastro enteric path tumors
- Screening of a new skin growths (the skin passport)
- A kidney cancer
- Epidemiology and diagnostics of a mammary gland cancer
Registration of Participants
Please, fill in the blank given below. Registration comes to the end on October, 25th, 2012.
Avala Resort & Villas 4* is a modern hotel able to satisfy the tastes and needs of a different level. In 2008 the hotel was re-opened after a complete renovation. It consists of a main building and a complex of villas and fully renovated in 2011 Avala Grand building.
It is recommended for leisure and for business meetings and conferences.
Location: The hotel is located in the center of Budva, in the immediate vicinity of the old town, 20 km from the international airport of Tivat.
It features: in addition to the standard elements of tourism infrastructure the hotel has a conference hall for 236 people, 10 meeting rooms for 15 people, a business center and Wi-Fi. Conference room is equipped with modern audio-visual equipment.
The hotel is open all year round.
The buildings and grounds of the hotel: year the Hotel was built is 1937
Management of the hotel: the staff is fluent in English and Russian languages.
Welcome to Montenegro - the country of unbridled beauty!
Participants – 1200 euro per person
Russian Partnership of Head and Neck Oncology Specialists members – can receive 20% discount. You can become a member, and fill an application for membership at: http://www.headneckonco.ru/index.php/uchastniki-#vstup
Full package includes:
THE CONTACT INFORMATION
On any questions, problems or offers it is possible to address to the organizers of the Forum:
- The Russian partnership of experts in tumors of a head and necks (Russia) URL: Ph.: +7(903) 755-29-11, +7(903) 790-59-62 www.headneckonco.ru
- Golden Investment (Montenegro) –"GoldenInvestment"URL:www.go-inv.com Skype: go-inv Mobile number: +38 268-343-797
All organizational questions, offers on cooperation, personal wishes concerning conference we ask to direct to the address:
The official language of the course is English.
- Аction start date: Friday, 01 November 2013
- Action expiry date: Tuesday, 05 November 2013
- Action country: Montenegro
- Action city: Budva
- Action place: Avala Resort & Villas 4*